Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Egypt

Event suggestions

Hellloooo guyyss !
    Its 5:52 AM i am on my phone
    I was sitting with myself thinking a little bit about some suggestions that make the server more fun. I have come up with some useful suggestions
    To begin, I would like to apologize at first for my bad english.

1-what about to add a bot that automatically starting an event every 15 minute 'There will be many kinds of events like 'Question and answer event'
    For example : EVENT:SEF-BOT : who is the developer of our server ' answer would be 'maro' - player type /qanswer maro ' the reward will be 5000$ and 4 score same as maths ' another question 'The final of the 2010 World Cup was between? Answer would be 'Spain vs netherlands' ; player /qanswer Spain vs netherlands.
    That really would be great 'I want to give more examples but there is nothing going on in my mind but there should be a variety of questions
    Before the event start
    A global message must appear to all players in the main chat telling them that the event is about to begin
    For ex : [Question and answer event]SEF-BOT: Hello dear players' Question and answer event'will start in few seconds write /qanswer <answer>, same as maths'
    i want to know what is your thoughts about this event guys?
    Second event

Event comes every 30 minute Something like iron man match the one with the most counts win' but this will be the one the most kills win'
    Iron man event will be like : a message appear to all players announcing that iron match is about to begin if you'd like to participate type /jim Weapon 'Deagle'
    Suppose that the weapon will be deagle, he will announce it in the end of the message and also will announce the reward and the duratipn of the event '5 minute' then after the player type /jim he teleports to a map that with ohter participants and they 'll keep fighting 5 minute and the one with the most kills he wins' i dont know what the prize will be share your thoughts below' i didnt explained too much about this event i am sry
    Message announce example
    [Iron Man Event] : Hello dear players, iron man match will start in few minutes, Weapon 'Deagle' Duration : 3 minutes if you want to participate write /jim.
    Sry for my bad english lol
    That's all, if you guys liked this two suggestions, will try hard and effort to find more useful suggestion

Hindi Board Moderator TechNoMatic's Avatar
    India
    +1 for first one but the questions should be server or samp related not from outside as some people may not know everything. And yes the question could exhaust as well, i.e. Limit to questions, just tell me seriously how many questions can the PR0 Developer implement to the bot? 100 you say? We need almost 10000 questions so that no one can memorize all of them.

-1 for second suggestion, we do not need more than dm bullshit

P:S- why is the thread named "Goodbye" ?

Admin of the year & selo's partner. bozo gang with Err0R and KeSeSe
    Lebanon
    Clickbait at its finest hhh

I vote plus for first
    Discord: Bassam#6343
    Facebook: Vance Samp
    Email: [email protected]
    Steam: Basmty
    PUBG mobile: Bassam14
    ToS: Basmty

WmE
    Europe
    1). Assuming that server is more active 16 hours a day and question will be answered in average 2 minutes, we will need to create 1694 questions a month to keep this kind of quiz fresh and without massively repeating questions which in long term without regularly updating questions database will become boring and predictable, older players will answer faster than new players. Quiz should create equal opportunities to win for both: new and old players.

Also I would rather choose questions which would be related to sef or samp at least and I doubt we would gather many enough questions to keep up quiz fresh.

Hence, I give -1 because there are more cons than pros.

2). Sounds cool, just I wouldn't restrain event with specific arena. I would rather use whole server (freeroam, dms, minigames) to get kills. Also what I see:

• list of weapons will be made only from bullet weapons;
    • match can start only if there are 30+ players online, otherwise it will not start;
    • once player joins server, he will see a message in chat about ongoing match and when will it end;
    • there could be some commands to check current leaders.

I support.

Pakistan
    Plus, for the second one.

#TPG4Lyf

Pakistan
    Plus,for second one.
    photo.jpg

Banned
    Croatia
    +1 for first ^^

Bosnia Herzegovina
    +1.

Indonesia
    Nice One, +1
    Mapping

Russian Federation
    Jack_ coded the events, will leave it up to him.