Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My bad

Spain

My bad

Your in-game name: Siesta
    Administrator that banned you: Fakee
    Reason of ban: /santa abuse
    Time of ban: this week
    Screenshots of your full GTA SA directory* without crops/cuts and with visible files modifications dates: N/A
    Screenshot of your GTA SA directory before entering it** without crops/cuts and with visible modification date: N/A
    Screenshot of your cleo folder*** without crops/cuts and with visible files modifications dates: N/A
    Screenshot of your SAMP settings**** without crops/cuts : N/A
    Explanation: Well, I'll admit that I abused one time (maybe two) I created a new account and I used /santa then i posted a bounty on ousamma of 1.020.000$ and I killed him. I Accept a fine of 1m ir any punishment, I am so sorry.
    Btw good job faker, nice detector :)
    It has almost been three minutes and your best friends have not even liked it yet.

Spain
    @Faker please ASAP. I want to play again :(
    It has almost been three minutes and your best friends have not even liked it yet.

Czech Republic
    The respective admin will reply when time permits, bumping your thread unnecessarily won't speed up the ban appeal process - I don't expect to see you replying here again until such time as you are asked to.

Also, this clear lack of respect for features and the server could easily lead to your account's statistics being reset, or worse yet, a permanent ban [which is what it currently is]. We build SEF to be fun for everyone, rather than abused. I sincerely hope this serves as a warning to you, and other people, that `trying to beat the system` won't be tolerated.

Admin of the year & selo's partner. bozo gang with Err0R and KeSeSe
    Lebanon
    Ingame you trashtalk and talk some bullshit about punishments and bans
    Forum you're polite and want unban

I don't get what you want. We admins are friendly ingame. We target no one, we punish everyone fairly.
    You get mad and start insulting because we treated you like any other player.
    This is just to tell you that SA-MP is just a game and it is really immature to insult people on such stuff
    Be friendly and neutral with everyone because its best for you and people around you.
    I'm not saying don't joke around with your friends. This game is meant for trolling :"D

Cut the insults and share some love. Now, if you get unbanned, enjoy your time playing sef.
    Slowly Disappearing

Spain
    Sorry for posting without permission, but I can't stop to answer Bassam quote. When they choosed you as BEST admin I was thinking it's fair decision. But now I know why they did that. You're right 100% , none can write better and show Player the right way than you. Thank you so much Bassam, I know these last days i was insulting and acting like a 11 years old. Thank you so much bro.

u cant c m

Turkey
    What was your vip deal with drask exactly?

Spain
    280m. I gave him 250m and 30m left.
    I told him I'll give him the cash back when I earn It.

u cant c m

Turkey

why the extra 60m then?

Spain
    Lakiking gave me 60m as loan. I just payed him. ASK him
    Let me explain everything.
    I was looking to buy VIP and I had 200m. I asked lakiking to to give me loan of 60m. I had 260m and drask told me to get 280m for VIP. I asked him (drask) if he can donate for me and I give him later the cash.
    He accepted the deal, I payed lakiking the cash, without abuse... I abused santa one time no more . 1.000.000 should be removed from my account
    Last edited by Siesta; 02-03-2018 at 06:24 PM.

u cant c m

Turkey

When exactly are you gonna start explaining the complete story?