Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Algeria
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    I want 3rd
    Please precise your order , since i can't understand what color , folds you want to use + those are just examples , your product can't be the same as the example.
    so please use this template :
    • Your ig name:
    • Amount of wallpapers you're willing to buy :
    • Colors used for the painting (pink-yellow-green-blue-purple-orange) :
    • Number of folds (more for complicated , less for simple) (range from none - 2 to 6) :
    • What personal drawing do you want to buy (let this empty for nothing)
    and if you're asking for a signature :
    Use the same template for above and add these:
    • Name you want to use in the signature :
    • Font (preferably leave it empty to let me choose one for ya) :
    • Color (put nothing to match the name with wallpaper if the wallpaper is only in one color) :
    "Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It?s the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It?s wanting friends, but hate socializing. It?s wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It?s feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzingly numb.."
    "You look happy , but you don't feel happy , that's what depression does to you , so be honest with yourself."

Holy See

https://imgur.com/a/8W3kp

My first time trying this out, its pretty cool.

Disc0rd: BAAM#6849

Algeria
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAM View Post

https://imgur.com/a/8W3kp

My first time trying this out, its pretty cool.
    Nice through , but this is market , so if you want to buy anything , just ask.
    "Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It?s the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It?s wanting friends, but hate socializing. It?s wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It?s feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzingly numb.."
    "You look happy , but you don't feel happy , that's what depression does to you , so be honest with yourself."

Algeria
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    I want 3rd
    Done , check your inbox.

Holy See

Disc0rd: BAAM#6849

Algeria
    Locked , since there's no more interest in my wallpapers anymore.
    Maybe i'll resell wallpapers in future , but i'll close this thread for the moment.