Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimin View Post
    I agree with my Bhai

Holy See
    Quote Originally Posted by TechNoMatic View Post
    The post above me is the sole reason why I changed my vote from +1 to -1 EMOTIONAL VOTE.

It's just 2 people, One who has been banned for insults and another who was muted 300 seconds for insults.

Hitler hates me because when I first started here he would always Pm me to do /derbys and /richlist until I topped him in both categories. Then i won Derby player Of The Year and he went full rage on me. He is pissed I passed by him and passed his KD ratio as well which use to be the highest on the SEF server. He's no longer my competition but for some reason he thinks he is. He needs to go after a smaller fish but chooses to go after me lol For that reason he voted negative. EMOTIONAL VOTE.

Siesta is a guy who begged me for VIP and I wouldn't sell it to him. He had to borrow 70-90 million just to buy it and is in debt for ever. He got reported and warned twice in one week. Once for Insults + death evade and another for gwar interfere where he broke rules and even joked about how he was stealing the gang territory after breaking rules on me. Recently he was doing heavy insults on the server and got temp banned and so he came here to vote negative. EMOTIONAL VOTE.

I addressed these people as I wanted to. I would rather keep it real and lose your vote.

Whats the point of networth? The point is its the FULL version of /richlist (I said this already)
    If you are against this, then you are against /richlist

No one even cared about networth before my suggestion? That's the point of a suggestion.
    You introduce new ideas and look to improve old ideas. I'm sorry you don't understand this
    concept so since you don't, a -1 should be expected from you. You don't understand it.
    How seriously can I take your vote as before you were all for it and now you ask what
    is the point of it? LOL You are a very indecisive person and so you are still unsure.

Either way is cool to me. Its just a more precise version of /richlist
    A guy has 101m. He buys an ent for 100m. Is he worth just 1m?
    This is what you are telling me makes sense to you.

Crybaby
    Europe
    -1 fu team!

Russian Federation
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAM View Post
    Either way is cool to me. Its just a more precise version of /richlist
    A guy has 101m. He buys an ent for 100m. Is he worth just 1m?
    This is what you are telling me makes sense to you.
    But then there is score that represents the amount of gameplay.

There is a reason why we have /givecash but not /givescore.

Holy See
    I get that, but it has nothing to do with networth.

Its probably best as is because I won't have a
    set of restrictions to what you consider an asset.
    As is, I get to say what qualifies as an asset.
    You could say that the extra money I paid
    for the interior is not an asset for example.
    Currently, I can consider it as an asset or
    anything else I wish to.

So my personal vote is Neutral

It's a win win situation for me.
    Last edited by baam420; 01-24-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Manager of Operations
    Europe
    Pros:

Everything that was listed in first post

Cons:

1) Financial word 'net worth' for our young community might stay not understood as it could look difficult term and tricky calculation and therefore such statistic would be popular only among older players who had a chance to acquaint with definition and generally have a clue what it is. Current statistics including words like 'rich,cash,score,kill,death,money etc' are clear for majority of samp players.

2) Doubtfully net worth will reflect real value of your assets. Big houses could have low prices and shelters might be overpriced, same with business and they both besides cash will form a lion's share in net worth. Does it really show that you are rich if actual condition of property tells the opposite.

3) Some houses and businesses have set prices which could be just abnormal (example: vip houses, kesese's 1 bln house in /aa) and could misrepresent networth

4) GC price is very questionable whether it is worth current 10k $: more ways to earn GC than at the beginning, poor GC shop assortment. I point is the same again: wouldn't it misrepresent net worth number.

So I'm neutral on this suggestion and even more likely leaning to -1.