Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    India

Automatically Ban Systems and Hacks Detector

I I think th scripting of this would be hard but I don't don't know anything about scripts, my idea here is:

We Can Get a Automatically Ban Systems, when there is no admins online , the automatic ban system will ban all the hacker and another thing is that When there are admins allowed , there could be a Detector , like a bot. Which can automatically find and notify admins , about have and other cheating , I hope you guys like me suggestions xD xD xD

United States
    -1 anti cheat systems aren't always accurate as they can ban an innocent player due to lags or a glitch, for example if you sell your vip to someone while having armor it can detect armor hacks, or if you go up close with someone with an ak47 and shoot without aiming it could detect aimbot. Another example if you are in /mg and you leave but you lag out you can be in the freeroam world and still have a mingiun which could make the anti cheat detect weapon hacks.
    Last edited by Sloth; 01-12-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Maldives
    Just add a anti sobeit system, would be useful

United States
    I would only agree about bot which notify admins somehow to go ingame and check any suspects.

Tunisia
    Auto-ban system is not hard to script, -1.
    so!

Executive Administrator
    Australia
    +1.

Already been suggested/discussed with the admin team though and it seems like we'd rather do more work than to have an automated system in place.
    Even though we can have 100% accurate anti-cheats for some detectable hacks...

I'm not saying to let the anticheat do all the work but it can help with banning players for basic and easily detectable hacks when there's no staff online.

And with what slothy said, there's timers and pvars to stop all of that falseness occurring...
    Executive Administrator

FB: Tommy Hmilj, IG: tommyhmilj
    Xbox Live: SatiricalSenpai
    Email: [email protected]

Czech Republic
    Stunt Evolution Freeroam already goes quite a bit further than many SA:MP servers to deal with many forms of abuse, such as cheaters, automatically. One of the most annoying types of cheat (for me, as a player, not an administrator) is Health Hacks, but the last time I dealt with one of those was...a long time ago, because of this, also note the part about lag.cs:

Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    - Most of health hacks are now prohibited
    - lag.cs is prohibited
    Source: https://sefserver.com/forum/showthread.php?321-Build-7

Then let's move on to Money, that's server-sided unlike many servers, and so Money hacks are not possible either.

We also have other forms of anti-cheat which eliminate problematic players before people even realize they exist.

The approach I personally would take if I were the one implementing more anti-cheat systems would be to look at the most annoying types of cheat, and implementing protection and/or auto-bans against them. For example, Airbrake is a popular cheat, but in many (note: not all) cases, it's not pull your hair out annoying, unlike someone running around with a Minigun (and even then, /god can be a savior, but of course that's not a solution).

Maybe to start with we could look at protection against illegally spawned weapons (excluding those obtained through /w, or the appropriate weapon(s) in a Minigame like /war, etc), run it, test it out for a Build over the course of a weeks, fix any quirks and then move on to another type of cheat.

I think an IRC or Discord channel, even if the whole platform is just for Administrators, to notify of Reports would be a good addition. I'm sure a few admins (myself included) would hang out there. Then, in the event of a /report, we can pause from writing our boring Word document for school/work, jump in-game for 2 minutes to handle the report and then return to our boring Word document. This does not solve the problem of cheaters, but it does reduce the time in which they're allowed access to our server before being banned.
    Last edited by zikani; 01-12-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Azerbaijan
    +1 Kegg.I agree with you.I saw many hackers while there were no admins.I can record them,but not everyone on server can.Auto-Ban might be useful.

Algeria
    i'm going with a -1 for the moment
    Anti-Cheat systems aren't that accurate , and may cause more work to unban innocent members than banning cheaters directly , but would be nice if it covered simple things like minigun spawn in other places than allowed to .
    May change my mind a bit if it guaranteed the accuracy , but i think it's kinda impossible for a bot 'or server' to have accurate ways of telling cheats like a human do.

India
    +++ Keggggggggggggggggggg